- Go to the wp-admin/ section of your website
- Select the NGFB menu item
- Select the Advanced sub-menu item
- Check the "Preserve Settings on Uninstall" option if you would like to keep the NGFB settings in the database
- Select the Plugins menu item
- Select the Installed Plugins sub-menu
- Scroll down to the "NextGEN Facebook (NGFB)" plugin, and click its Deactivate link
- Scroll down to the "NextGEN Facebook (NGFB)" plugin, and click its Delete link
- Click on the Yes, Delete these files and data button
Note: Unless you checked the "Preserve Settings on Uninstall" option on the Advanced settings page, deleting the plugin will also remove all of its settings from the database.
- Remove the wordpress/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-facebook/ folder from your website
Note: Removing the plugin folder manually will not remove its settings from the database. This may be desirable if you want to upload a new plugin archive, without loosing the existing settings.